PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT – WE SUPPORT YOUR GROWTH
- Microsoft, ISTQB, OCJP and PSM Certificates for free
- Conference budget and two free days extra
- Opportunity (plus our strong support) in internal and external knowledge sharing activities
- You can write articles that we post on our blog and promote in Social Media
- Time for self-paced courses and self-development
- Access to Pluralsight, Udemy courses and a library in our office
- Buddy program for trainees
- English classes with native speakers
STAY HEALTHY AND FIT
- Access to CityFit club or Multisport Card
- Gaming room with massage chairs, bunk bed, game console and other sport equipment
- Aspire Power Club – we organize sports challenges and we take part in sports events as a team
- If you like to run, we have running training with the trainer. If you’re more into team sport – you can play basketball or football with other colleagues
- Bike lockers
- Every Monday fruit/ juice
- Mind SPA
- Private medical care (Saltus)
- Unum life insurance
APPRECIATION & REWARDS
- Kudo – way to thank for friendly help. We reward it with a gift card
- League of Geeks – our gamification platform where we award points for outstanding commitment
- Celebrating of work anniversaries ad employee awards, including a 10th-anniversary trip
COMMUNITY TO HANG OUT
- Summer Party – great opportunity to hang out together
- Christmas Party – we celebrate the successes achieved in the previous year
- Team Hangouts – we go out together for pool, paintball and board games
How does recruitment look like in Aspire?
Are you curious about our recruitment process? We have good news! We will adapt to your needs if it’s necessary.
If you live in another city, we will arrange a video call with you.
If you need a quick decision, we will schedule all meetings in one day.
We recruit for programming positions and support teams. We want to find the right person as soon as possible and for you – to get the perfect job. The recruitment process is fast, and its rules are simple.