We are Aspire – an international IT strategy consulting and software development company. Currently, we are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in Gdańsk or work remotely within the EU. Apply, if you think you are a good fit for this position.
Our customer, based in Stockholm, is a new generation telephone company. They serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they are a hub in a vast, digital ecosystem. Empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters is their mission.
As a partner of ServiceNow, we provide implementation and enhancement services. Our Implementation Maturity Model is instrumental in understanding and adopting the right implementation roadmap. You will be working on integrations with Enterprise applications to make ServiceNow a single platform for Enterprise Service Management.
Your tasks will include:
- Building and customizing ServiceNow – from collecting requirements, writing implementation plans, to coding and execution
- Building service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows
- Uses tools and ServiceNow functionalities, to create scripts to automate routine tasks in ServiceNow
- Creating and maintaining API and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other services
- Performing ServiceNow platform upgrades and review of key update sets
- Adhering to implementation standards in ServiceNow to ensure consistency and supportability of customizations
- Unit testing and peer reviews of the team’s work
- Loading, manipulating and maintaining data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Performing system and integration testing with sample and live data
Experience and skills, you need to have:
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in ServiceNow platform development
- Expertise in Server and Client-side scripting in ServiceNow
- Experience in Integrating ServiceNow with Enterprise applications using REST and SOAP
- Experience in developing custom APIs for ServiceNow
- Good communication skills and team player