In my previous post I wrote about the client’s trust when using an Agile development approach. Based on my own experience I can provide the list of at least 10 things you shouldn’t do unless you want to lose your clients’ trust (and eventually your credibility).
- Asking for additional budget when trust is very low
- Pointing out client’s mistakes
- Not replying to their emails
- Hiding problems/bugs util they are discovered by the client
- Leaving clients with the issue because you have to leave at 4 o’clock
- Agreeing on every change they want to have
- Explaining problems without presenting a solution
- Asking basic questions regarding the project domain (features, how it should work) at the end of the project
- NOT asking this at the beginning of the project
- Agreeing on changes at the last day of the sprint/project
Can you add something to it?